Saturday, March 3, 2012

Today

I had dinner at 5 in the morning and breakfast at 3 in the afternoon.

The big bowl of pork sinigang with lots of rice gave me 9 hours of sweet dreams. At 3pm, we had our breakfast.

Eggs. Cholesterol. Check!
Bacon. Sodium overload. Check na check!
Pineapple juice. A dot of vitamin c and a glassful of sugar. Check!
Rice. Carbohydrates. Check!

Wow! This, my friend, is the recipe for short term happiness.

And we didn't stop there. We had dinner at 8pm. Pizza, chicken wings, cheese roll and garlic bread.


Oh! These junk fueled me up really well. I was able to finish 6 online modules for my training at the end of the month. Yey! :)






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete