Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bocelli swaying my dreams..

We all have our place under the sun. We all have the right to our own world in this universe, our own corner of peace and solitude.

I'm currently listening to Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli's Con Te Partiro.. somehow, I feel like I'm transported to a greater place, away from my mundane every day. According to Wikipedia, as of 24 January 2010, the Earth's population is estimated by the United States Census Bureau to be 6,798,300,000. If only one percent of the world's population is dreaming the same time as I do, then I am so not alone..

I love the freedom of being able to dream.. the only factor that will limit you is yourself and how far you would like to go. We may not be given everything, but we're blessed with a mind so powerful, it allows us to escape and choose our own reality once in a while. How cool is that?

Today, I spent a good hour dreaming of the future I would like to enjoy. I am 1/3 through, working so hard and away from my comfort zone and thankful that I am able to share my best and worst with my husband along the way. I imagined so many things.. but above all, I hoped for good health and happiness. The call of motherhood is getting louder by the day. I am even surprised to say this so openly, but yes, I am really excited to become a mother one day.. soon hopefully. Raising my own family, instilling and merging the values that have shaped mine and my husband's personality so we are able to teach our child love and patience, humility and kindness, fun and adventure.. that's my hope and my dream. It's a lot of hardwork, but it's something that I look forward to.

I try to deal with people positively, to treat people with respect and kindness because that's how I was taught at home. Today, someone ticked me off. I was irritated for a few minutes but I guess I'm too proud to admit defeat and be affected by an entity so unimportant. So I will just shrug this off. Life is beautiful, it has to be. It's too short to wallow on the negative. Moving on..

Con Te Partiro's such a beautiful song, there's so much love and gentleness in the melody.. I really enjoyed it. I'm ready to play Canon in D now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment