Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Heaven from the coal to my bowl!


This is a picture of happiness for me. In the middle of winter, at minus 8 degrees, or amidst an asian monsoon rain, I DO NOT CARE. I will walk and I will brave the weather-- because it's worth it! Korean BBQ restaurants are as common in Seoul as Jollibee is in Manila. They are everywhere! I come back over and over again to this particular one because their BBQ's the most tasty one I've tried. I don't even know the name of the Resto, it was recommended by a hotel staff and I never had to look for another one since. This is my typical meal when I'm there... A big bowl of kimchi soup (spicy and oh so yummy), rice with seaweeds, and a BBQ set.

This was breakfast for me yesterday. At 9 in the morning with an OA rain, I was not surprised to find myself alone at the BBQ place. The kimchi soup warmed me up and the BBQ got me going! Can't wait to get back to Seoul! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment