Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fruits of technology

I never thought I would ever fall into this black hole but here I am, free falling and enjoying it!

Yes, I admit my defeat. I'm now an official slave of technology. It started with the Blackberry which I've only started using this May. I thought it's really great to be connected all the time with BBM. Then I went to New York. Paolo asked me to buy for him a MacBook Pro so I went to the famous Apple Store in NYC. The place was cool, staff were amazing so I also ended up getting an Ipad2 for myself. Then that's it! It's at least 3 hours less from my precious 24 hours, I'm glued to it! I'm no techie but even for a non techie person like me, this gadget's a joy! God, I love these fruits! I spent so much on accessories already and AppStore's my best friend now. My favorite application's photoforge2... beautiful pictures with just a few tap. Grand!

So obviously, it follows that my virtual life is on the roll, too! I'm more active in Facebook now, I have an Instagram account and heck, I signed up for twitter, too! And yes, this blog's resurrected as well. Suddenly, I'm so busy! My twitter's still a work in progress. Looking for people who are worth following and people who will follow, too. :)

The truth is, I'm trying to keep track. I realized, there's nothing wrong with opening yourself up to technology and embracing change. It can be entertaining. I'm taking baby steps and I guess, that's all I can manage for now. After all, it's still best to hang out and be in touch with people we care about. :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment